Pastured lamb from Stoneheart Farm.
- $10.50/lb on hanging weight (HW) for lamb orders covers the cost of the lamb and the cutting, cryo & freezing.
- hanging weight for a lamb averages 60 lbs
- Estimated Total: $630 ($10.50/lb * 60lb HW)
- You will receive approximately 70% of the total hanging weight that you pay for, depending on how you choose to have your meat cut.
- The $50 deposit you are making now, will be deducted from your final total
- You choose the cuts.
- After we get your order, our butcher will email you a standard lamb cut sheet. Make any edits you see fit and email it back to us.
- By selecting "Butcher's choice" you give our skilled butchers permission to make the best choices for your meat depending on what they see as they're cutting.
- Your meat will be cryowrapped wrapped, frozen and clearly labeled.
- Sausage/ground lamb is packaged in 1 pound packages.
Whole Lamb - Deposit
After placing your order, you will receive an auto-generated confirmation email.
You will recieve a second email from email@example.com when your order is ready for pick up. Detailed pick-up information will be included in that email.
Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list.