100% of the pork we sell is Maine, pasture-raised. Non-GMO feed and ample grazing/room to run give our happy hogs the best flavor. Pork farmers: Old Crow Ranch, Durham; Grace Pond Farm, Thomaston; Meadow View, Monmouth; Harmony Hill, Unity.
- $6.30/lb on hanging weight (HW) for side of pork order pays for both the pork and the processing. You may choose your cuts and your cure type.
- hanging weight on sides average 200-280 lbs
- Approximate total: $1386 ($6.30/lb * 220lb HW)
- You will receive approximately 70% of the total hanging weight that you pay for
- The $200 deposit you are making now, will be deducted from your final total
- You choose the cuts & cure.
- After we get your order, our butcher will email you a standard pork cut sheet. Make any edits you see fit and email it back to us.
- By selecting "Butcher's choice" you give our skilled butchers permission to make the best choices for your meat depending on what they see as they're cutting.
- Your meat will be cryowrapped wrapped, frozen and clearly labeled.
- Sausage/ground pork is packaged in 1 pound packages.
Whole Hog - Deposit
After placing your order, you will receive an auto-generated confirmation email.
You will receive a second email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your cut sheet and the timing of your order.
Please indicate where you’d prefer to pick up as you place your order. You'll be contacted by the butcher shop when your order is ready for pick up. Detailed pick-up information will be included in that final correspondence.
Please add email@example.com to your contact list.