100% of the pork we sell is Maine, pasture-raised. Non-GMO feed and ample grazing/room to run give our happy hogs the best flavor. Pork farmers: Old Crow Ranch, Durham; Grace Pond Farm, Thomaston; Meadow View, Monmouth; Harmony Hill, Unity.
- $6.50/lb on hanging weight (HW) for side of pork order pays for both the pork and the processing. You may choose your cuts and your cure type.
- hanging weight on sides average 100-140 lbs
- Approximate total: $715 ($6.50/lb * 110lb HW)
- You will receive approximately 70% of the total hanging weight that you pay for
- The $100 deposit you are making now, will be deducted from your final total
- You choose the cuts & cure.
- After we get your order, our butcher will email you a standard pork cut sheet. Make any edits you see fit and email it back to us.
- By selecting "Butcher's choice" you give our skilled butchers permission to make the best choices for your meat depending on what they see as they're cutting.
- Your meat will be cryowrapped wrapped, frozen and clearly labeled.
- Sausage/ground pork is packaged in 1 pound packages.