Pastured lamb from Stoneheart Farm.
- $11/lb on hanging weight (HW) for lamb orders covers the cost of the lamb and the cutting, cryo & freezing.
- hanging weight for a side of lamb averages 30 lbs
- Estimated Total: $330 ($11/lb * 30lb HW)
- You will receive approximately 70% of the total hanging weight that you pay for, depending on how you choose to have your meat cut.
- The $25 deposit you are making now, will be deducted from your final total
- You choose the cuts.
- After we get your order, our butcher will email you a standard lamb cut sheet. Make any edits you see fit and email it back to us.
- By selecting "Butcher's choice" you give our skilled butchers permission to make the best choices for your meat depending on what they see as they're cutting.
- Your meat will be cryowrapped wrapped, frozen and clearly labeled.
- Sausage/ground lamb is packaged in 1 pound packages.
Side of Lamb - Deposit
After placing your order, you will receive an auto-generated confirmation email.
You will receive a second email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your cut sheet and the timing of your order.
Please indicate where you’d prefer to pick up as you place your order. You'll be contacted by the butcher shop when your order is ready for pick up. Detailed pick-up information will be included in that final correspondence.
Please add email@example.com to your contact list.