Our 100% grass fed, Maine born and raised cattle are the tastiest most local beef you can find. Our farmers are dedicated to raising and feeding beef the way nature intended, on pasture. Our farmers: Buckley Farm, Leeds; Old Crow Ranch, Durham; Moosehead Ranch, Smyrna.
- $6.30/lb on hanging weight (HW) for Fore 1/4 of beef order pays for your beef and the processing: cut, grind, cryo, freeze.
- hanging weight on Fore 1/4s average 150-200 lbs
- Approximate total: $1,102.50 ($6.30/lb * 175lb HW) based on actual HW of your 1/4
- You will receive approximately 65-70% of the total hanging weight depending on how you choose have your meat cut.
- The $100 deposit you are making now, will be deducted from your final total.
- You choose the cuts.
- In a forequarter of beef you get: chuck, brisket, foreshank, rib, and shortplate
- After we get your order, our butcher will email you a standard beef cut sheet. Make any edits you see fit and email it back to us.
- By selecting "Butcher's choice" you give our skilled butchers permission to make the best choices for your meat depending on what they see as they're cutting.
- Your meat will be cryowrapped wrapped, frozen and clearly labeled.
- Ground beef is packaged in 1 pound packages.